Aid to Families with Dependant Children

June 15th, 2018

A program of public assistance to families, administered in Michigan by the Family Independence Agency. Replaced by in Michigan by the Financial Independence Program (FIP), also called Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF) by the federal government.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Recent Posts