How do I change an existing order for custody?

June 26th, 2018

A petition must be filed to change a custody order. If parents agree, they may sign an agreement (stipulation and consent agreement) and obtain the judge’s approval. That agreement will then change the custody order.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email