How do I contact the Office of Children’s Issues at the Department of State?

June 26th, 2018

You can write to the Office of Children’s Issues, Overseas Citizens Services, Department of State, 2201 C Street, NW, Room 4817, Washington, DC 20520-4818. That office also can be reached by phone at 202-736-7000, by fax at 202-647-2835, or on the Internet at http:/

Print Friendly, PDF & Email