I am concerned that my child is being abused when with the other parent. What should I do?

June 26th, 2018

Report your concerns to the Protective Services unit of the Family Independence Agency. You may also wish to provide your Friend of the Court office with a written copy of your concerns so that they may be made a part of your file. The Friend of the Court office, however, does not have the authority to investigate and remove children in abuse or neglect matters. This is done by Protective Services through an action filed in the family division.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email