I have a specific parenting time schedule that I would like to change. What can I do?

June 26th, 2018
  • See if you and the other parent can agree to a change. This change, along with the reasons for this change, may be presented to the court as a proposed new court order of parenting time. An agreement between parties without a court order is not enforceable.
  • The Friend of the Court will provide mediation, if both parents agree to participate.
  • File a petition with the court for a change in the order on your own, or contact an attorney.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email