I have asked to telephone my children at the other parent’s home; (s)he says no. What can the Friend of the Court do?

June 26th, 2018

The Friend of the Court enforces the written order of the court. If your court order does not provide for telephone calls, try to work it out with the other parent or pursue other methods of resolution such as Friend of the Court mediation. If that is unsuccessful, you may file a petition with the court requesting additional parenting time through telephone access.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email