The Friend of the Court will not help enforce my parenting time order. What can I do?

June 26th, 2018

The law requires the Friend of the Court to provide enforcement services regarding parenting time orders. If you believe the Friend of the Court is not trying to enforce the order, you may file a grievance regarding their procedures (See Complaints section). You may also file a petition for enforcement.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email