The other parent is not sending or returning clothing or other personal items for our child. Is there anything the Friend of the Court can do?

June 26th, 2018

The Friend of the Court enforces the written order of the court. If your court order does not address clothing and/or other personal items, try to work it out with the other parent or through means such as Friend of the Court mediation. If that is unsuccessful, you may file a petition with the court requesting clothing and/or other personal items to be sent for, or returned after, parenting time.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email