The other parent refuses to see our children. What can the Friend of the Court do?

June 26th, 2018

The Friend of the Court cannot force a parent to engage in parenting time with his/her children. It is the parent’s duty to promote a positive relationship with the children and the other parent. Your options include: counseling, mediation, and filing a petition for change of the parenting time order.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email