The other party is not following the parenting time order. What can I do?

June 26th, 2018

File a written complaint with the Friend of the Court. If the Friend of the Court believes the parenting time order has been violated, it shall start enforcement action. (See Parenting Time Enforcement section).

Print Friendly, PDF & Email