What happens if I have an order for custody and the other parent does not return the child to me as stated in the court order?

June 26th, 2018
  • You may contact the Friend of the Court and request enforcement.
  • You may contact your attorney.
  • If you have reason to believe the other parent does not intend to return the child, you may contact the police or the prosecuting attorney and request that parental kidnapping charges be filed.
Print Friendly, PDF & Email